A Christmas Story SB A Christmas Story SB

Great job!

It was done very well, it has all of my favorite quotes on it, and it's the Christmas Story, I mean, c'mon, you can't beat that!
5/5
10/10

Frenzy responds:

Exactly my good man!
Thanks for the review and the 10!

~ Z

LightGrid LightGrid

You were right.

It is difficult, which is amplified by the lack of instructions, good concept though..

ColorSmash ColorSmash

Great.

Great game, kept me entertained till I got a game over and I didn't feel like starting over again. Fun game, challenging, and it has great music! Whoever thought elevator music would be good for games like this!?

Stochastic Stochastic

Great fun!

I agree with the other people, the controls were a bit confusing, at first. After you got used to the controls, it was a casual game. I got it on like the thlird try. It was definatly worth the time.

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome.

This is a great game, maybe the best innovative platformer I ever played on Newgrounds. I had a really good time playing it. LOL trophy hole.

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Awsome.

You did a very good job on this game. I really enjoyed it...funny too.

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

um?

ya thats pretty cool lol.......a little odd but cool.......the "?" lol.....

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

yeah ur a big help.....

ya all i wanted to know was how to pick up items...i knew how to move and such...i altered my actionscripts so itd work with the item code and guess what? didnt work!

Kill The Stick Kill The Stick

Well it looked good.....till i clicked poop

heres some quick advice.....spend more time makin ur movies

katzman responds:

I know if you don't like this check out my other flash movies.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

god damn i hate u lots

it was a fun game...pissed me off a lot....but i beat it......(put 10 for violence cuz i smashed my head off my wall =P)