Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Alright.

It's alright I guess lol, I respect your opinion, so 7 get for you. It's funny how many people get butthurt in the reviews.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Wow, just wow.

This was just a beautiful flash. There's not a whole lot more that can be said about it, the animation was amazing, the story line made sense, it's just all around awesome.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

What?

Animation was good as always, but other than that it just kind of sucked. It had no humor to it, it was just a bunch of yelling, and the only part that was remotely funny was the ice cream truck. The only reason this has a good score is because it's Egoraptor.

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

Awesome

Yeah, I agree with IDEK. Seriously why the fuck is everyone on newgrounds such a vagina now? I remember when I was twelve I'd watch gore and not be a big pussy about it. Kids these days, I swear...

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

Sweet!

Your Dead Rain series has always been a favorite of mine, and now I found this! Great work! Hah, Richard Cheese, he's the same guy that remade down with the sickness for Dawn of the Dead.

Plazma Burst Tricks Plazma Burst Tricks

What?

Why the hell would you submit a hypercam video of you playing a game? Seriously...

Catch of the Day Catch of the Day

Hm..

Wow man this was nuts! Good, too.

Castle Crashing The Clay Castle Crashing The Clay

Hm..

Rabble rabble shaky camera rabble rabble. But other than that it was good, I look forward to seeing more!

The Camel Collab!!! The Camel Collab!!!

RABBLE RABBLE!

RABBLE RABBLE THIS SUCKED RABBLE RABBLE YOU GUYS SUCK RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. (i actually enjoyed it)

Flee responds:

RABBLE RABBLE

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

Lol'd

Wow you guys are a bunch of pussies. If you're so homophobic you can't watch a cock joke flash you need to get off of the computer and go play baseball like a 12 year old should.